Christmas Market Stall Holders Form 2022
Business Name :
Contact Name :
Website Address / or Instagram Page / or Facebook Page :
Description of products being sold : (200 words max)
Place where products are made :
Special requests :
Food Stall 3M - $180 + GST 10%
Non Food Stall 2M - $160 + GST 10%
(-50%) Double Stall 4M - $255 + GST 10%
Power Supply *Optional
Power Supply - $50 + GST 10%
Type of products sold by category
Clothing & Accessories
Wine - Cheese
Chocolate - Candy
Arts & Crafts
Other Product Category
Drop files here or
Max. file size: 256 MB.
Upload your PLI (Public Liability Insurance) & Food Safety Supervisor Certificate & Pictures of products
I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions outlined in the Stallholder Agreement
DEADLINE TO RECEIVE APPLICATION FORM: Saturday 26th of November 2022. Adding images of your stall/products to your application is ideal to assist us in the assessment process. Please send them together with your form to firstname.lastname@example.org
I intend to exhibit for sale and agree with the following Terms and Conditions:
• Incomplete applications will not be considered. Additional images of your products and stall will help in the approval process. The deadline to receive all stallholder application requests is Thursday 3rd of November 2022.
• All stalls will be located in the school grounds of Lycée Condorcet (758 Anzac Parade, Maroubra NSW).
• The market will be open to visitors from 10am– 5 pm. All stalls must be set-up and ready to trade by 9.30am. All stallholders must be available during market trading hours and pack-up cannot commence before 5pm.
• The fee of your stall is payable to Lycée Condorcet as soon as your successful application has been confirmed. The fee for a food stall 3m long stall is $198 GST incl. and for a Non Food 2m long stall is $176 GST incl. Access to power can be requested for $55 GST incl. The communication package is $220 GST incl. The double stall gives you -50% on one stall, it is priced at $280.5 GST incl. Stall fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• A copy of your Public Liability Insurance (PLI) must be received with your application form. Minimum $10M cover. Failure to provide this document will mean no access will be allowed on the grounds on the day. For food stalls, a Food Safety Supervisor Certificate is also required in addition to the PLI.
• In the event of wet weather, the LCS French Christmas Market will still proceed. If you are located outside, please ensure that you bring your own cover. It is the responsibility of the stallholder to ensure their stall is safe and secure, and that you prepare for all weather conditions.
• You are only allowed to sell the products/services that you have outlined in the application form.
• It is the Food stallholder’s responsibility to provide a 3m long trestle tables and chairs if they have requested a Food stall.
• It is the Non Food stallholder’s responsibility to provide a 2m long trestle tables and chairs if they have requested an Non Food stall.
• Power is only available to those stalls who have pre-booked and paid for it due to short supply. Should you require to use power at your site, please specify on your booking form. Stallholders must provide all power leads and must adhere to all safety requirements. ALL Power leads and power boards must comply with NSW Safework – and have a current tested and tag attached. Available power the School caters 10amp supply there is limited access to 2 x15amp circuits which will be allocated to first request and only available at an outside location.
• Stallholders will be responsible for their own cash handling and payment handling.
• If stallholders are registered for Goods and Services Tax (GST), the marked price shall include GST.
• Food products must have an ingredients label and an allergy warning label.
• One week before the market, we will inform you of your stall number and a time slot to arrive and set-up your stall. Reminder: all stalls must be ready to trade by 9.30am.
• Vehicle access to the school parking of Lycée Condorcet will only be available on Thursday 3rd December 2022 from 7.30am to 9.30am. All cars must then be moved off-site to street parking.
• Due to limited space, no on-site car parking is available. Parking is available on the streets surrounding the school grounds.
• Stallholders must leave with all their rubbish and leave the school grounds as clean as when they arrived, or will be charged with cleaning fees.
• Smoking is prohibited at all times in all areas of the school grounds of Lycée Condorcet.
Price + 10% GST Included